Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to the poll 'average age of T-Cross owner) on this forum I also placed the poll on the facebook group 'VW T-Cross Owners Club' which resulted in a totally different ranking.
See: https://www.tcrossforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=395&start=10#p2661

When I put these rankings together you will get this interim ranking;

18-25 : 13
26-35 : 46
36-45 : 47

46-55 : 31
56-65 : 33
66-75 : 13
76+ : 5

Yes! We are hip and young by driving this car! :lol: :lol:
(Okay some elderly people may not be active on the internet at all) ;-)

·
Registered
65 Posts
That shows older people aren't so keen to facebook, that includes me.

-eelis-

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Facebook is a big Nooo for me too(age 65..... and three quarters 😂😂).

·
Registered
424 Posts
You "oldies" need to get with it or you will be left way behind..😂..... I'm well beyond 70 and "Facebook" with the best..!..😃.....don't understand these Twitter and Instagram thingies though....!.😢

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've just got into texting the grand kids, only had a smart phone about two years. PAYG, paid £20.00 on the card, still got £11.29 left.
It's for emergency use only, and texting the grand kids!
The Mrs gave me one of her pads, she finds that one heavy, especially at night in bed, she drops off to sleep and it bangs on her nose and wakes her up. I've looked at face book as the grand kids told me, what a waste of time and what a load of rubbish people put on there?

·
Registered
30 Posts
silverhairs said:
I've just got into texting the grand kids, only had a smart phone about two years. PAYG, paid £20.00 on the card, still got £11.29 left.
It's for emergency use only, and texting the grand kids!
The Mrs gave me one of her pads, she finds that one heavy, especially at night in bed, she drops off to sleep and it bangs on her nose and wakes her up. I've looked at face book as the grand kids told me, what a waste of time and what a load of rubbish people put on there?
PS: I'm nearly 73!

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
I'm 67 tomorrow, I've been IT technical support my whole life, progressing from mainframes the size of wardrobes to windows 10 on tablets and every flavour of Windows server. I have a smartphone, use WhatsApp, apps to connect to myVW and banking. I wouldn't touch Facebook or twitter! Its not about being technical, it's about not telling the world your business.

·
Registered
30 Posts
To give such an opinion on the average age of a T-Cross owner could be a bit out. The younger generation many who live on their smart phones and pads for information, where as the older generation don't.
Now have you had a poll on the average age of the members, I think would be between the 26 - 45. I don't think you would get many 66 - 76+, so by that, the ownership vote would be biased heavily on the younger owner!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
True! You're right. It was just for the fun... to give an idea...

silverhairs said:
To give such an opinion on the average age of a T-Cross owner could be a bit out. The younger generation many who live on their smart phones and pads for information, where as the older generation don't.
Now have you had a poll on the average age of the members, I think would be between the 26 - 45. I don't think you would get many 66 - 76+, so by that, the ownership vote would be biased heavily on the younger owner!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.