Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to return to dealer tomorow hopefully with 3 easy fixes.

Tiny rattle from boot area, i cant fathom it. Not the lock mech. Not the end of the world but they can look at it.

Just noticed someones tried to put the key in the steering column plastic. Thanks for the scratches. Push start lol.

Passenger door speaker distorts at low volume. Not connected right. Something touching cone or blown. Not by me at my volumes.

Results to follow.

·
Registered
156 Posts
spc369 said:
Just noticed someones tried to put the key in the steering column plastic. Thanks for the scratches. Push start lol.
I had exactly the same, and mentioned it when I collected.
All they would do was wipe some gel stuff in and buff it up !!

I reckon it must be delivery drivers or something, easy to do I guess if used to key start.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
greycross said:
spc369 said:
I had exactly the same, and mentioned it when I collected.
All they would do was wipe some gel stuff in and buff it up !!

I reckon it must be delivery drivers or something, easy to do I guess if used to key start.
Exactly, see how far i get. Ill be kicking off. Lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have those rattles too in the boot area, have no idea from where.

Been to the dealer 2 times with it, they checked the interior, but have no idea from where it comes.

If your dealer finds the problem, please share it here.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Booked in for thursday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We had an annoying rattle in the boot too. Fixed it by removing and then replacing the adjustable height boot floor. Mustn't have been sitting correctly on the mountings somewhere. No issues since.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just picked car up from dealers.
Successful visit 😀

Tailgate mech tightened and they say thats stopped any noise. I still think its the parcel shelf stops but drove with music so havent tested it yet. Either way the parcel shelf stops are easy to do.

Steering column trim being replaced under warranty. In fact it arrives tomorow but....

The noisy speaker also being replaced is on back order ( prob because its beats )
So ill get it changed along with the trim later.

Was expecting to struggle to prove the trim and speaker wasnt my own doing but no issues. Their happy to sort on warranty.

Happy days 😃 dealer 10/10 today

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Congrats on a successful visit👍👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.