Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning a Tiguan for the last 2 years, and despite problems with flooded footwells from a leaking sunroof I have been very pleased with the car, in particular the performance of the LED headlights, the best in any car I have ever owned, I went for the SEL model with a few extras, the heated windscreen together with the heated steering wheel , both of which have proved very useful, so i have decided to stay with the VW brand, even tho the warranty and breakdown cover is lousy compared with most other manufacturers.
I was given a R line for the day to test drive by a local dealer and was surprised how spacious it was, the boot size, and the overall performance, it was good that I was already familiar with the VW info systems so have decided it would be an excellent replacement for my wife`s current car and one that I will also enjoy driving.
I have opted again for the SEL trim and am now waiting for a call from the dealer to go in and sign up, At the moment he is trying to source one from dealer stock but I am full expecting to have to wait a few months for a factory order !

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes, Peterg the SEL is the best option in the range. The increase in cost for the R-line is not justifiable in my view. My order to delivery was exactly 12 weeks. I have done nearly 2000 miles and simply love the car. It has such compact dimensions outside but is so spacious inside. Fuel economy is also a pleasant surprise as I regularly get 50 mpg on a run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.