Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to order a T Cross SEL automatic, which is probably not going to arrive for about 7 months. I’m okay to wait, but I really want to get the colour right and just want some thoughts please. I would love red, but they don’t do red in the UK. So it’s either the Reef Blue or the Turquoise. I see the Reef blue as the safe option and the Turquoise as a bit of a risky unknown. What do you think?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a reef blue, as the name says, it’s a really stunning colour. Really shines when the sun hits. Mine is an R-Line though, so the black bits of trim on the bottom of the sel are body coloured.
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Wife got the energetic orange, a nice shade, and suits the R-Line's character.

Sorry best I could find at this time of night, skulking in the corner on the right!

Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
28 Posts
I went for Energetic Orange which I liked and havent regretted it , I also liked turquiose ,it was in the mix but the wife didnt agree. Basically before I signed , the dealer let me walk around the new car compound so I could compare colours in the real world there was the decent colour variety of various T Crosses and Other VW SUVs there. Suggest you do the same.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think if your buying a new car , go for the the colour you like . You own a car for 5 years and condition ,milage and service history matter much more than colour , unless its pink or pale yellow.

Reactions: Jay

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
377 Posts
I have Energetic Orange, am happy with it. If I ever change would probably go for the Turquoise.

Reactions: Jay
1 - 13 of 13 Posts