Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Joined today.Have ordered an SEL DSG in energetic orange. Keyless entry,spare wheel,park assist,folding mirrors,high beam assist and 17" Claytons(as concerned about longevity of diamond cut alloys).
Ordered on 25 July.Delivery was estimated for end September,but haven```t even got a build date yet :cry:
Am wondering if I should have added active info(and is it possible to still add?) Has anybody got it and what are the benefits?
Any help much appreciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
For me Active info is a must when I get around to ordering, like my technology, would rather have this than say keyless entry.

Have you not added a reversing camera or does that come in the park assist pack?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought the park assist included it,but will check. I take it the active info warns of speed cameras too?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have got used to keyless with my current car over the last 8 years so felt it a must have.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Digitalracer said:
Am wondering if I should have added active info(and is it possible to still add?) Has anybody got it and what are the benefits?
I added folding mirrors to mine after the order had gone through. Speak to your dealer as long as build hasn't actually started you should be OK.

I personally added the Active info Display to mine because a. I like gadgets and b. If they decide to add it on a standard at any point then your're future proofed.

Mines pretty much the same spec as yours. Orange, DSG, Claytons, folding mirrors and active info. Ordered beginning of July and now on its way over.

Cheers

S

·
Registered
20 Posts
I cancelled an order to get Active. dealer didn't advise and it was not possible either to amend order or retrofit. Meant long delay. Only hope it is worth it!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Contacted dealer today and told can`'t add active as too close to being built. Would be a problem to cancel and start all over again(especially seeing the wait some buyers have had) plus guess trade in price would also be affected.
I have asked if the keyless will deactivate indoors with motion sensor and waiting for them to find out and reply.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And asked if parking camera was included in park assist and told no.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts