Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Soon to take delivery of a 2020 R Line T Cross in Limestone grey, car was already made, dispatched and in transit when we walked into our local dealership, so we snapped it up, so downside is that we are unable to add many extras, we have opted to have the heated seats installed, and am very disappointed to find that the wing mirrors neither have the floor illumination or electric folding capabilities and that its not an aftermarket option that can be taken (and that these features are not standard on an R line model), I currently have a 2016 GTD, and we are "Part ex'ing" my wifes 2016 Golf match for the T Cross.

On both our current Golfs, the front centre consoles cup holders have a sliding cover which can pulled across to cover the cup holders, and I see that the T Cross does not have this option, has anyone modified these cup holders in anyway?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi and welcome, pictures on arrival please :cool: .

Regards the cupholders i dont believe any member has mentioned them yet. Tbh i use mine for spare change with a cut to size foam base so they don't rattle. Dont eat or drink in car so no other use to me lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks spc369 for the welcome, I too wont expect food or drink to be consumed in it, I just found them to make the car look a little basic on the interior, I have purchased on ebay an insert for one of the cup holders which has a divider to hold a mobile phone and change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.