Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any news about T-Cross with 1.5 petrol engine?
Do you know if there is a definite cure for kangarooing effect?
The only thing that makes me to wait instead of ordering T-Cross is that i am unsure that the car (1.0 115 petrol) with 5 people and full luggage will be punchy enough to move on the motorway with no need to shifting gears every five minutes....
I saw that Skoda Scala is out with 1.5 but only with dsg, it seems that in auto they have found a way to minimize the effect...
or they just want Skoda owners to become beta-testers ... :lol:
One last thing, Skoda came out with great offers. It seems that they want to push cars in stock.... something's fishy about all this WLTP thing and car makers.... (Ford also seems a bit reluctant to accept orders for new cars!)

Still puzzled... what to do....

·
Registered
63 Posts
After I picked my car I asked the dealer about the 1.5 engine. He said that most probably it won't be available for the T-Cross as it will probably cannibalize the sales of the T-Roc.

I just looked on the Skoda Kamiq configurator, slightly bigger car, cheaper and with the 1.5 TSI engine available, seems a much better deal than the Cross, although I like the Cross better.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
359 Posts
I too had been keeping an eye on the Kamiq but much prefer the look of the T Cross and saw several reports that 115 engine would be fine. Guess you would have to double check with 3 boys in the back.... Family test drive looming 🤔😃

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A bit off topic ...

Since you are owners of T-Cross could you please inform me if there is a way to turn off Emergency Breaking System
even if i have to do it every time i start the car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts