·
Registered
65 Posts
It should be on the menu, car options.

-eelis-

·
Registered
433 Posts
I thought that they only locked themselves if you unlock the doors and then don't open one... If you unlock and then open, and close, a door, they should stay open......as when washing the car,...

·
Registered
129 Posts
After you get to around 15mph the doors autolock, which living in London we find useful, no idea how to turn off though !

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
There should be a menu item under the car menu, locking. This was standard on my 2015 Tiguan, but wasn't on my wife's 2016 polo. I used ODB11 to add this feature together with the menu item to enable/disable on the polo.

When we get the T-Cross (replacing the polo) I'll take a look as my misses feels safer with it, and we're not in a city but the rural countryside but it still makes her feel safer.

Only time I've found it a nuisance is if one of us takes the supermarket trolley back while the other pulls the car out and follows. Then it can sometimes lock and have to be unlocked by the door button.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.