Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Didn't find any dutch tcross forums so i tought why not register here.
My English isn't all that but i think i can make myself understandable. If not I'm sorry...

Ordered a t cross life limestone grey manual 115hp(don't know if the models are the same over here) with the rear view camera, park assistant, electronic climate, dark windows and cruise control.

Quick question : is the cd player included or an option? I noticed in both testdrives there was one in the glove compartment but forgot to ask the dealer.
And is the spare wheel a full size wheel?

Ordered 12th of November, expected 20th of January which i think is very fast.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi and welcome....your English is much, much better than my Belgian..!
I think the CD player is standard, certainly on my SEL....however, there are different specs per country...e.g. the "Life" version is not a UK one.....the spare wheel is full size but a 16 inch rim....it has been discussed in detail on other posts on the forum, if you do a search..

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome aboard :D . Your english is fine and better than my belgian! I had really wanted a cd player too and appears to be standard on my Se and as halin9 said his Sel. Not sure about our bottom spec s model but certainly worth checking with your dealer :cool:

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
359 Posts
You're very welcome here. I've found this a very useful and friendly site. I'm sure the CD player in the glove box is standard. And the car is brilliant to drive. Had mine about a month and very happy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Bizze
Welcome to the T Cross site hope you will enjoy your T Cross as much as we do ours
Regards
Topcat

·
Registered
394 Posts
Obviously different specifications over there..! " Composition media pack" is not a UK option...at least under that name..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i checked the volkswagen.co.uk in comparison with the belgian site. It seems i ordered the SE Version. In belgium this has the name "life". With all the options i ordered it seems that the car is +-1500 pounds cheaper in belgium.

Additional question: i saw on a facebook page an interior led strip. I guess this is only available in the r line version?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer contacted me, car has been made and will be delivered early januari.

Do the electric mirrors fold automatically or do you have to push a button?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bizze said:
Do the electric mirrors fold automatically or do you have to push a button?
You can choose, either on the menu where you can enable the mirrors to fold when locking doors, or directly from the mirror adjustment knob.

-eelis-

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anxious

App said delivery on the 26th of December
Holder was closed for holidays untill yesterday.
I feel like a child waiting for xmas...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts