Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes very easy to fit, just drilled a hole no need to remove the inertial cover just fed the rope through

Registered
Jimbob68 said:
Wouldn't you be better off with a van ? You sure do carry a lot of stuff around,must impact on your fuel economy.
I have been criticised because I do like to have over half a tank of fuel all the time. And been asked why I do it, as it will use up more fuel. but when you have a diesel or petrol, when you let the fuel get really low, you stand a chance of the empty sides to form condensation, which will drop into your fuel, I realise the diesel has a water filter, but why accelerate the process?

Registered
Well, we finally pickled up our new. T Cross last week and it's taking a few days getting aquainted with it. One problem I had was pulling the tailgate down. Having arthritis in one wrist, I found it difficult to grip the handholds and pull down. Getting inspiration from this post, I bought a small dog lead and cut a section of that and attached it with the two screws insert in the plastic trim. Now I can pull the tailgate down with one hand, and it's easier to reach. The colour choice could have been better, but that's all they had. I didn't want to drill any holes and this was an easy fix.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper Automotive design

Attachments

Registered
@hacky
Where did you get the net on the left side of the boot? My T-Cross came without that.

Also about the other pockets that you have in your boot, any links?

Registered
DrSaG said:
@hacky
Where did you get the net on the left side of the boot? My T-Cross came without that.

Also about the other pockets that you have in your boot, any links?
Anyone? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.