Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

When ACC detects a vehicle ahead of you, obviously it slows the T-Cross down to maintain the set gap.

Does anyone know whether this activates the brake lights of the car when it does it ? A car pulled out at a junction in front of me on the motorway yesterday and I couldn't pull out to pass and the ACC slowed my car down from around 68 to 55 mph - obviously if I had done that manually by braking the rear brake lights would have deployed, but I was a bit concerned that vehicles behind me wouldn't know I was slowing down if the ACC slowed me but didn't light up the brake lights (and its obviously not something you can check when driving)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good to know.....

Tip for ACC designation team....
When we slow down due to slow car on the fast lane.... after some seconds plz flicker the front lights for the car in front to empty the lane!

With this car I have changed my style..... I don't put pressure to the car in front.... but they don't step away...... and after some seconds the car behind me passes me illegally he then comes in front of me to do the pressure to the slow guy.... and ACC reduces my speed due to new car in front of me.
At the end of the day when anybody passes illegally or fills the gap you have set, ACC slows me down!
A bit annoying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts