Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody used a car broker to purchase their t-Cross or a previous car and if so whats your experience, good or bad. Discounts offered seem considerable more than local dealers offering, but is saving a couple of grand worth the hassle that buying this way could potentially bring.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Some of the brokers are a bit dodgy as they pre register the car for fleet discounts.
My preferred way is to use CarWow or Orange cars for a price and ask your preferred dealer for a similar discount,

·
Registered
54 Posts
'Drive the Deal' might be OK, they offer around £2,800 discount on R Line or SEL with DSG transmission

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought a Jaguar XF through Carfile (www.carfile.net) a few years ago. Absolutely superb. Once you have placed the order you are put in touch directly with the main dealer to whom you pay your deposit and the final balance on delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to use again if the situation arose.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Drive the Deal are one of the best brokers and have been in business for over twenty years, I got over 4k discount on a top of the range T Roc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts