Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I dropped into my VW dealer in Denmark to find out progress on my car, and following was confirmed

1) Last week vehicle specifications locked, no changes possible
(Pity, as I wanted to upgrade a few minor factory fitted things, but have decided that was just being over the top)

2) Build week is week 47 (no tracking app available in Denmark)

3) Standard delivery to customer in Denmark is 5-6 weeks from build, so on track for planned delivery date - 8 Jan

Dealer also confirmed following

1) Each country gets a monthly allocation of each VW model to order
(In Denmark it is just under 400 T crosses p.m. , which is confirmed by the stastistical no of cars registered each month)
It the Best Selling SUV in the small SUV class in Denmark in terms of numbers, every month since launch

2) All vehicles for 2019 have been booked in Denmark, full allocation used up.
(Only way to get one in 2019 is to buy a dealer specification / demo model, about 40 available, if you have not ordered)
- and they cost a small additional premium vs ordering and waiting

3) Instruction manual will be in Danish, but hopefully an electronic copy in english will be made available to me

72 DAYS TO DELIVERY

T CROSS Life, 115hp, manual - Limestone grey + infotainment dash, reverse camera, and many others

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, lots of info there,,,, interesting denmark gets other model names.... do you know how the 'life' compares to s,se,sel, rline?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts