Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening, been trying to set up this Car Net and hitting a brick wall when it comes to entering the 8 digit PIN into the infotainment system, has anyone any advice on where to enter this within the system? Assuming it would be hidden in settings somewhere.

Cheers.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, and welcome. What spec Tcross do you have?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I have an R Line, it's an ex demo but dont think the car net function has been used on it yet, as when I registered the VIN number it went through no issues

Cheers

·
Registered
313 Posts
I had an app that i went through registration and it did give me a pin no but i have an se so no option to input it in infotainment.

Anyone with an sel / r-line should be able to help, i cant remember the app i tried. There's only 3 or so on app store, try them all lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Should be on your infotainment screen then? Not sure where as i dont have it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only had it 2 days, noticed today the DAB dropped out more than any other car I've had, checked the aerial and it seems I haven't got one, I have the base for the aerial to screw in, not something I'd look for when checking the car on delivery to be honest though usually just a given, does yours have an aerial before I contact dealer?

Cheers

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
377 Posts
GNev88 said:
Only had it 2 days, noticed today the DAB dropped out more than any other car I've had, checked the aerial and it seems I haven't got one, I have the base for the aerial to screw in, not something I'd look for when checking the car on delivery to be honest though usually just a given, does yours have an aerial before I contact dealer?

Cheers
You should have an aerial screwed onto the base.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.