Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone who has a T-Cross with the centre arm rest (SE and above??) please confirm if the height can be adjusted?

The reason I ask is because I was sat in a new SEAT Ibiza earlier and although the arm rest slid backwards and forwards and could be lifted up and down to access storage underneath, but it couldn't be locked at a suitable height such that you could rest your arm on it. Not a good arm rest I thought!!

In my current Golf, the centre arm rest is on some kind of ratchet mechanism where it can be raised to an appropriate level, and it locks. To lower it you then have to lift it right up to the top to release the mechanism.

I was hoping the arm rest in the T-Cross was the same as in the Golf, not the same as the SEAT Ibiza.

Can anyone please advise?

·
Registered
208 Posts
It can be adjusted reasonably high and is quite comfortable. It does depend however on the height of the seat. If you have the seat relatively high as I do I find that the arm rest on the door is far too low to be able to rest my arm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.