Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My t-cross 1.5 is 6 months old and 10400km, 2 days ago I got an amber check oil level warning light and it disappeared. I checked my oil level on the dipstick and it's half way mark. Now the light is back on, a friend of mine was at the dealership doing his service and he asked the technician and he said if it's less than 15000km or 1 year there is nothing to worry about. What should I do, book it, refill or keep on driving?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Somebody on the Q2 forum has a similar query.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

My t-cross 1.5 is 6 months old and 10400km, 2 days ago I got an amber check oil level warning light and it disappeared. I checked my oil level on the dipstick and it's half way mark. Now the light is back on, a friend of mine was at the dealership doing his service and he asked the technician and he said if it's less than 15000km or 1 year there is nothing to worry about. What should I do, book it, refill or keep on driving?
Hi, it is also stated in the owners' manual that the oil level may decrease especially during the first few thousand kms. Nothing to worry, but good to have it topped up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts