Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems the Chinese as well as having LWB versions of the T-Cross also had the 1.4 148bhp engines as well :eek:
I've had several VAG cars with the 1.4 COD engine and it was excellent - more economical as well as powerful than out 1.0 versions so why didn't the UK or other countries get the option?
What is also weird is the had a 1.5 option in 2019 but unlike the 150bhp output in the new versions theirs gave 111bhp?

This link shows where i saw the info - https://www.wheel-size.com/size/volkswagen/t-cross/2019/?fbclid=IwAR2-vyPhJkjKd7zgTMIPgMNvLPL15hj3t6qjsyIgRVTm4H28Uf2GnTv1yuU#trim-10-tsi-eudm-114

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think the 1.5 with 111bhp was the MPI engine . Multi Point Injection less powerful than the TSI. I think it was also available in the Skoda Kamiq.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geebee said:
I think the 1.5 with 111bhp was the MPI engine . Multi Point Injection less powerful than the TSI. I think it was also available in the Skoda Kamiq.
Bet that's slow :shock:
Only 1.5 i've heard about is the 150bhp version which replaced the 1.4COD (which was a great engine) - this 150bhp was problematic from the start with kangarooing, stalling, etc with owners rejecting their new cars (lots on net about this)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts