Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car


Picked her up yesterday in abismal weather. So far very impressed. Off this week with lots to do so will get a few more miles in.

Imlressed with the lights... Both the LED headlights and the interior mood lighting. Really like the ACC. Lane assist not as intrusive as I thought. Still a bit miffed about the lack of paddles. And why no 'mute' button for the stereo?

Downloaded some new station logos for my favourite DAB channels. And fitted my dashcam.

She goes into a detailer on Friday for a machine polish and ceramic coating. Will post more pics when that's been done.

Cheers

Simon
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
That really is a stunning colour :cool: enjoy your first week!
Howd you download and update the dab channel logos? Most of my chosen stations are blank
 

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Joined
·
377 Posts
Looks lovely, glad you like the colour. Can't wait to see mine. Am considering Williams ceramic coating, have been quoted £300 incl interior and boot locally, be interested in how yours goes. Enjoy 😊
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Great colour, ordered the same ( well SE DSG ) for March 1st delivery, only managed to see one after we ordered and it was filthy. Great to see some more pictures after detailing and how the paint flips in sunlight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spc369 said:
Howd you download and update the dab channel logos? Most of my chosen stations are blank
Hi

Here is how I did it... it works but not sure if its the only way!

  • Search for the station you want - I only did this for the favorites I had saved
  • Right Click on the logo and then save it to a USB drive. Some people online mentioned resizing but I didn't bother!
  • Load the USB into one of the aux sockets in the car
  • On the radio setting screen select Station Logo
  • Select the station you want to add the logo to
  • Select the USB drive
  • Scroll to the logo (you get a preview) and then select it.
  • Job done - simpler than it sounds!!

Before:

Font Gadget Display device Technology Electronic device


After:

Font Gadget Display device Electronic device Technology


Just makes it look a bit more complete!

Cheers

Simon
 

Attachments

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Joined
·
377 Posts
Rich2508 said:
Great colour, ordered the same ( well SE DSG ) for March 1st delivery, only managed to see one after we ordered and it was filthy. Great to see some more pictures after detailing and how the paint flips in sunlight.
From other posts ordering an SE seems to get you paddles oddly enough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rich2508 said:
Great colour, ordered the same ( well SE DSG ) for March 1st delivery, only managed to see one after we ordered and it was filthy. Great to see some more pictures after detailing and how the paint flips in sunlight.
Saw one on display in the summer so took a photo of it. Fantastic colour in the sun!

https://www.tcrossforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
SimonF said:
spc369 said:
Howd you download and update the dab channel logos? Most of my chosen stations are blank
Hi

Here is how I did it... it works but not sure if its the only way!

  • Search for the station you want - I only did this for the favorites I had saved
  • Right Click on the logo and then save it to a USB drive. Some people online mentioned resizing but I didn't bother!
  • Load the USB into one of the aux sockets in the car
  • On the radio setting screen select Station Logo
  • Select the station you want to add the logo to
  • Select the USB drive
  • Scroll to the logo (you get a preview) and then select it.
  • Job done - simpler than it sounds!!

Just makes it look a bit more complete!

Cheers

Simon
Ah top-man Thanks,, other Than radio2, been looking at empty boxes thinking that was it...
ill get on this &#x1f44d-1f3fc;&#x1f44d-1f3fc;&#x1f44d-1f3fc;

Learn something everyday
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top