Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new t-cross has unfortunately given me a headache with issue after issue 馃様
First extremely delayed delivery now many creaking, cracking parts falling off and technical issues...
First interior lights failed, followed by component protection active on display disabling all functions, now SAFE CP on dash with constant flashing with bright lights and all warning lights active...not good when driving in the dark...anyone else had this issue? Part on order but apparently on back order so can't drive in the dark until this arrives 馃槫 .

Registered
Suzietattoo, if there are many problems consider rejecting the car. You're within your rights by the sale of goods act, there are examples on the Tiguan mk2 forum of several people who've done this and had the car replaced by VolksWagen. ( https://www.tiguanforums.co.uk/ ) they make good cars, but they're not immune to the occasional duff one, why should you put up with it, it wasn't cheap.

In the example you've given of the current fault, the dealership should also have taken the car in and given you a courtesy car until it's fixed. Bad dealership in my view.

Registered
Hello, my tcross bought in january 2020 has exactly the same problemes than suzietattoo !!
First interior lights failed,
followed by component protection active on display disabling all functions
, now SAFE CP on dash with constant flashing with bright lights and all warning lights active..
Can you tell me if and how VW solved your problem 1 year ago ??? Thank you a lot !!

Registered
Exactly the same problem here.
Interior lights failed, and now component protection active on infotainment.

How did you solve it? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts