Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although my car is on order, (with an estimated delivery date of 31st October) I still like to run the configurator occasionally.
Today I noticed that the 1,0 petrol engine with 7 speed dsg is not showing.
Also, there is an option to select a 'WLTP control code' 'no price information available'.
I haven't a clue what that means.....

Daytel

·
Registered
10 Posts
The configurator (at least the UK version) is also missing many options on the Extras page. For example, carpets, door strips etc.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just spotted this :

"Main Volkswagen T-Cross chat • Re: Order update
Posted: 09 Aug 2019 05:22 PM PDT
I have checked with my dealer and my DSG is still scheduled for early September manufacture.
Hopefully any DSG sale restriction will be lifted soon, VW say that is due to it not having RDE Stage 1 approval yet.
Statistics: Posted by Drw - Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:22 pm."

Could explain the absence of the 1.0 DSG, but not the missing options.
Have Emailed my dealer to clarify if this will impact on the delivery time for my 1.0 DSG,
Currently showing as being at stage 3, but no build week or date.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looking at other Countries, the main European markets are showing petrol DSG available, however Ireland is showing all petrol models being unavailable.

Maybe UK & Ireland exceeded a quota !

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The latest brochure update (dated 8th August) still shows the 1.0 DSG petrol engine, but details of the Emissions and price have been replaced by "TBA" (To Be Announced).
Hopefully my car will not be delayed.

T Cross R line DSG, Reef blue, Folding mirrors, Spare wheel, Park assist, Rear view camera,
Ordered 17th July
Dealers estimated collection date 31st October
Now at Stage 3, build week confirmed but no date given, (am chasing my dealer)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The configurator went off line yesterday, but is now.back on.
It now INCLUDES the 1.0 DSG.
After a quick look I think the only change is the improved graphics, especially on the summary page,

·
Registered
129 Posts
The price list has been updated today and now includes the petrol dsg with updated emissions figures, hopefully all is ok now !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.