Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had creaking from the rear?
It sounds to be inside the car and sounds like 2 plastics rubbing :?: i removed the parcel shelf, boot floor and tyre repair kit, left rear seats flat and had a drive - no difference.
I've pressed on every inch of plastic at the back and sat in boot with hatch closed (rear seats down) and pressed everywhere - nothing, it's driving me crazy in the mornings driving to work.

I know every car is different but maybe some other owner had a similar problem

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eelis said:
Thanks for the link - the only thing i can see on there referring to the boot area is a loose lock mechanism. My noise is a creaking which sounds like 2 plastic panels rubbing together where i'd say a loose lock mech would be more of a rattle?

I've tried every inch of the panels pushing them together but nothing :( driven with nothing in the rear (inc shelf/ boot floor) still there :cry:

I've greased the balls on the tailgate struts even though it didn't squeak when i moved them - next idea is to remove the side trims in the boot and apply felt along the edges

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.