Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whether a data plug is available for the 115 engine with DSG? When checking VW France, only the 95 manual is listed as being suitable.
Any info would be welcome.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got a data plug supplied with my 115PS manual T-Cross. It is a neat bit of kit and integrates well with the app on my phone.
I doubt the DSG should make a difference to how it operates.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks for the replies. I'll check with my dealer to see what gives.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer (Cardiff) tells me a dataplug is not required to use the App "we connect go". I can't connect to the app and I don't have a plug. Maybe there is duff info going around??? Anyone in the same situation?

·
Registered
206 Posts
See YouTube video regarding paring your phone with the data plug. Go back to your dealer and insist on the free data plug like everyone else who has a T-Cross.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yep your entitled to one. It's mentioned in the current brochure on the base "s" model.

So every model should come with one as standard.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My dealer said that VW had stopped giving the plug out. But you can buy one for £40.

I asked him to double check and he mailed today apologising saying they had been misinformed and I should have one.

Will pick it up when I am passing.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
377 Posts
That just shows how useful this site is 😊

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dataplugs freely on display in plymouth and free with each new car. Guy looked amazed when i said someone was refused one.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.