Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
I'm new to this forum. Been driving T-Cross since November 2019. Before that I had a Golf GTI for 10 years.
I must say I miss a lot of the comforts of that GTI...

Anyway, what I miss most is the audio in my Golf. I had Dynaudio speakers in that car. No subwoofer, and the sound in that car was simply brilliant. Does anyone know if I can get Dynaudio speakers to mount in my T-cross?

I've tried searching the net for specs on the speakers in the T-Cross, but have found nothing.

Can someone help me?

·
Registered
65 Posts
T cross doesn't offer Dynaudio.

It offers Beats audio.....to be honest it isn't great. We have the Beats upgrade on my wife's T-cross...Its nothing special, just a bit louder.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you tried a good car audio shop near you?
It's all well and good fitting up graded speakers, if you have the space between the door card and the window glass when it's in it's down position.
As for missing all the comforts of the Golf. How much is the cheapest golf, not including the GTI?

Golf TSI 130 Life = £23,875 00 (bottom of range)

T-Cross TDI 95 auto SE = £23,455 (near the top of range)

You cannot compare apples with oranges, perhaps you should of spent a lot more money and purchased a Golf GTI if you wanted to retain all the comforts?
Please don't think I'm being rude, just stating the facts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.