Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally seen another T-Cross on the road today! One of the turquoise ones, and it was very nice to see it being driven - I could admire it from afar.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yup, they seem pretty rare on the road....

We just did a 400 mile round trip in my wifes car.....saw 1 other T-cross during the entire trip.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
360 Posts
I've seen one parked and one on the road since last May. Nice to be "Special" 😁

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't see the T-Cross that much in the Netherlands. But I think it is for a short time. It is a well selling car in our country.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've seen

- white demonstrator at dealer in May
- nice electric blue in Majorca in June

Nothing until I took delivery of mine in Oct when someone up the road also took delivery of one. So now I see one several times a week, but only ever that same one!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I see the same two in my area now and again Champagne and Turquoise

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first post - just joined ...

Really interested to see these comments. We ordered one (SE 115ps) 10 days ago and since then have been looking out for one on the road and seen just one so far (200+ miles). Rare indeed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here is a published list of the 50 best selling cars in France for the year 2019. You'll see that the T-cross is doing quite well in spite of only being available since June. Publication Line Wood Font Shelving

See also how the t-Roc is doing compared to the Golf!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ive seen only 2 T Crosses on the road in the last few months, normally when you buy a particular car they suddenly seem to be everywhere-not so far with the T Cross.
To put this into perspective I even saw a De Lorean on the road last week so now its T Cross 2 De Lorean 1 .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since I first posted I've now seen 3. A bit like buses....

·
Registered
360 Posts
I saw a white R Line Saturday at the local supermarket, so that makes 3 I've seen in a year😁 The turquoise is a colour that would appeal to me.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ffiscool said:
I meant to say I drove past it
😂 I did wonder!! If I go for a replacement in the future would well consider Turquoise. Another easy spot when left in a big car park 😁

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Saw a red one yesterday. Funny how you start seeing whatever it is, that you never noticed before

1 - 18 of 18 Posts