Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I thought you would like to see before and after photos of the brushed stainless steel bumper sill protector I fitted today. Very practical as the t-cross bumper is quite broad. I Also think the S/S looks good with the Reflex Silver colour.

Attachments

G

·
Geo
That looks really good and very sensible. I have already marked my sill and like the look of that. Did you fit it yourself? Did you have to pay full VW price?
Thanks for posting. Best wishes. Maybach.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Maybach
I purchased through amazon. Use search : t-cross accessories stainless steel bumper protector. Mine is a brushed S/S from a company named tuning-art. Some companys supply non-brushed S/S which are also a little wider. Very easy to fit but be sure to centre the narower sill like mine as the bond tape already assembled on the sill is very powerful. Before fitting I used masking tape at each straight edge of the sill before final placement. Very pleased with result. I THINK THEY ARE SELLING FAST. Be safe😷

G

·
Geo

Thanks very much for the info. I will have a look. Best wishes, and you keep safe too.

Maybach

·
Registered
55 Posts
Halin9 said:
Looks excellent...good job, well done. I had a factory fitted one. They do add quite a lot to the cars appearance..
Any chance you could post a couple of pics? I'm wondering how good it will look besides providing needed protection. It's quite a large area of stainless to slap onto the rear bumper.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
One of the first things i did. My 2018 Tiguan got all marked and I thought this was the best option. Very please with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.