Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i had already fitted the rear as seen in my intro post which were easy to fit as they picked up on the original mounting points for the arch liner so a 5 min job

the fronts only picked up on one orginal mount so had to drill a couple of holes each side to fit so about 20-30 mins to complete

i'm happy with the fit and finish considering the price of them (£25 vs £88 for VW ones) and have T-CROSS on the rear ones which wasn't shown in the advert on amazon :eek:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/YEE-PIN-Mudguard-Accessories-Mounting/dp/B07ZF37J8L/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=t+cross+YEE+Pin&qid=1586241724&sr=8-4

few pics below to show fitted i like the way it filled in the gap at the bottom of the arch :D
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Hope everyone is ok and staying safe ........

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Must admit rears look smart with the black wording :D

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
359 Posts
Looks a very neat job and a good fit. Definitely value for money 👍

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like them... look better than the feeble flaps from VW. Only thing putting me off is drilling fixing holes. Did you have to remove wheels and presumably you drilled into plastic trim and not metal bodywork?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"I like them... look better than the feeble flaps from VW. Only thing putting me off is drilling fixing holes. Did you have to remove wheels and presumably you drilled into plastic trim and not metal bodywork?"

yes just the two outer ones on the front's , just 2x2.5 mm holes and i drilled them with a hand drill for control and it was small enough to do it without taking the wheel off

it was 5 mins a side was well happy with fit and finish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts