Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a really silly question so please forgive me !

There are some slots in the glove box of my vehicle - two of which are credit card width size and one is about the width of an SD Card, though I haven't tried an SD card in it to see if it is just a hole or if it is an actual SD card slot. If it is an SD card reader, presumably this ties in to the Media button on the Infotainment unit if you want to stick music on the SD card to then play on the head unit. If so, does anyone know what format the SD card and tracks would need to be ? I am exclusively Apple if that makes a difference

I've used one of the credit card sized slots to hold a plastic car park pass for work but have a slight concern that it may actually be "something" which could affect the mag stripe on the pass.

Photo attached..

Thanks in advance

Neil

Grey Automotive exterior Personal luxury car Grille Auto part

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update - the smaller slot (which looks about the size of an SD card) won't accommodate an SD card, so I'm a bit stumped as to what it is meant to be.

The manual doesn't make any mention of this ...

·
Registered
414 Posts
They're just to hold spare SD cards. Left over from when it had 2 SD slots for maps and music. These have gone with the latest version of the media player.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
414 Posts
My bad, i'd never had the need to use it so made an assumption, me the ass... :-(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts