Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon, has anyone took the plunge and had Halfords install a dash cam yet? 30 quid for fitting, Front and reverse. Interested to hear experiences, in particular, were there any more noticeable rattles with the interior after it had been played about with by the Halfords staff? So far my T Cross seems solid and well made, I don't want to jinx it by having someone remove the interior and put back together, in not as great a condition as what it is now. Or any experience with previous cars appreciated.

Not confident enough to do it myself.

Cheers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had a nextbase front and rear fitted by them on my Tiguan, they mucked up the installation dates twice, the first bloke didn't know how to fit the rear camera so only fitted the front one , I drove away and the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree so had to return later in the day for them to re set the management system then again the following week for another bloke to fit the rear camera.
It's working fine but won't go there again if I decide to have one fitted in my wife's T cross

·
Registered
424 Posts
Any photos of dash cam fitted please...? The only aftermarket ones I've seen are like a big block under the rear view mirror plus length of wire running upto headlining..! Didn't look very good..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for reply, I haven't had one fitted yet, I've seen barely any T-Cross' about so far, guessing they probably won't have fitted one yet, and I'm not keen on mine being the guinea pig to be honest, will probably wait until Xmas sales this year and hopefully by then they've a little experience with the T-Cross.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.