Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
currently looking around for a small crossover ,
we had a mazda cx3 a few years ago, suited us fine, went a bit bigger with the cx30 , but my boss, sorry wife ( who drives it 99% of the time) finds it too big , dont ask...

so looking for a cx3 sized car, the tcross seems to fit the need, #

Are you finding any problems with the tcross, anything to look out for , any recommendations on spec.?
rear view camera and front and rear sensors are a must.

cheers steve

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Steve

I've had one for a week and not finding any issues so far. I have the United which is a special edition which sits between the SE and SEL and adds heated seats, front and rear parking for around £200 over the price of the SE. Unfortunately it comes as it is so you can't add on options such as rear camera. Mine also has voice activation which seems pretty pointless as I haven't found anything it can really do - I'll stick with Siri.

Have fun looking

Neil

·
Registered
414 Posts
A year in and we're still happy with ours. Rear camera is an extra cost option though we found ours in stock with it fitted. Performance and economy amazing for a 1 litre

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
360 Posts
As you can see I have had mine for just over the year and very happy. Previous car was a Volvo S40 Sport but find this a perfect size and the SEL came with virtually everything you could want. Impressed with the LED lights. Decent performance in Sport mode too. I also took the 2 years service pack for£199. Am sure you will be happy with this car and this friendly, useful forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
From an Australian point of view (same car, different fitout combinations...) Auto headlights, Auto wipers and Adaptive cruise control make driving that much easier and more fun.

From a safety point of view the combination of fitouts we got (call the Style Version here) included all the front and rear sensors, cameras, rear collision detection, auto park, park assist, led lights, fog lights, folding mirrors. Auto park is a fun gimmick, but never used, (Same as heated wing mirrors for us in Australia.... ) The rest are really nice to have working for you.

The digital dash option is brilliant, but to be honest once you have spent a week playing with it you will have it set to a combination that you like and rarely change it again, although having the nav map on the dash is neat and it is REALLY clear to view

The car is brilliant and I am sure you (like the rest of us here) will love it.

PS. Get the Orange color.. its the best :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been offered a SE tcross.. the right money but need sensors front and rear, also a reversing camera , would really like the R line

·
Registered
72 Posts
steve67 said:
Been offered a SE tcross.. the right money but need sensors front and rear, also a reversing camera , would really like the R line
I'm considering selling my R-Line ;) had it several weeks but after my previous 276BHP Mini i'm not enjoying being sensible yet so now looking for a Fiesta ST

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
robby71 said:
steve67 said:
I'm considering selling my R-Line ;) had it several weeks but after my previous 276BHP Mini i'm not enjoying being sensible yet so now looking for a Fiesta ST

nice.... :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts