Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a play with the active info display today..

My car was supplied setup with the traditional dial like display which I like, but I wasn't that keen on the gear change nag in the middle of the rev counter. It also had digital speed in the centre of the speedo and the radio channel displayed between the dials.

I have noticed that what goes where is configurable, so I was wondering how owners with the active info have set them up ?

I will probably keep the traditional dial like display but change the bit between the dials to the Assistance stuff with the MPG within the rev counter and the tank range within the speedo. Loads of options, so not really sure which setup would be most useful.

So, how have you guys set yours ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ill let you know ,,,,, in October :lol:

Tbh every car ive had has had dials so will prob get ad far away from that as poss. Large digital speed digits if poss.
Dont see the point of radio station on the display as its on a large screen to the left...
i like mpg readouts , the blue trainer thing but thats prob on the infotainment screen.
So many options no two owners will have the same i reckon.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a play today, currently set mine to this...

Love the little white marker within the rev counter that indicates the current average MPG and the blue line that indicates the current instantaneous MPG that moves as you use the throttle so you can see if you are currently better or worse than current average !!

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not seen that variation..! However, mine is a dsg so usually has the current gear in the left display.. I like the option to have the sat Nav map across the main display..right before your eyes..! So many options..love it..!

·
Registered
313 Posts
It does look very trick,,,, and unusually the t cross will be the first car ive had with a engine temperature gauge for about 10yrs!

·
Registered
112 Posts
One of the biggest plusses is the large digital speedo dial in my view. I once spoke to a chap who runs these speed awareness courses and he said the one thing he recommends to have fitted on a car is a digital speedo and few cars come with this facility seemingly. A boon especially with all the speed cameras around. Comes fitted on the R line. Digressing a little, being one of the old school, I find personalising the dash does not come easily not helped by the lack of a manual (now ordered from VW). Any tips anyone?

·
Registered
22 Posts
So, we are able to change the middle section of our Active Info display without any problems but I can't find how to change what appears in the middle of the two circular dials, which must be configurable judging by the photo above.

Can anyone shed any light on this please? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Perusal said:
So, we are able to change the middle section of our Active Info display without any problems but I can't find how to change what appears in the middle of the two circular dials, which must be configurable judging by the photo above.

Can anyone shed any light on this please? Thanks in advance.
Select the Active info Item on the Infotainment screen..

You will find loads of different configurations for the Active Info dash display.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.