Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how you T-Cross owners were finding the Air Con during this hot spell ?

Reason I ask is that VW's I have owned in the past were not that brilliant in the air con department.

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
The airCon is ok, at least being in the front seats.

You should see the airCon in a Renault, that's way worse

·
Registered
203 Posts
No issues at all with the climate control, coping well and very efficient, unlike my Mazda CX3 which was very poor.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The two crosses I test drove, the AC was very efficient and quick to cool the car, both front and back, admittedly outside air was only mid 20's and not mid 30's of yesterday.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds promising..

I had a Polo as a hire car in Menorca last year and didn't think the A/C was that great so was a bit concerned about the T-Cross.

I have read a few other forums that say that VW A/C systems don't have as much refrigerant gas in them as other manufactures making the systems weak.

My current Golf isn't to bad, but certainly not as good as other cars I have been in.

I get my T-Cross on Thursday (1st August) So if the hot spell holds I guess I will find out how good the A/C is..

Good to hear from you guys that it is OK though..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Working better than in my Polo ever did, though it was no means bad in Polo.

-eelis-

·
Registered
313 Posts
One of my test drives was a hot day... not much of a test but i remember it being chilly to the point i turned it down.. better than my current car lexus ct.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Folks no reason to worry! Here in Greece 35 to 40 celcius is not unsuall. T Cross aircon is fine! Today i was on the motorway with 5 people, acc at 130km/ hr and aircon at 19 celcius. 3,000rpm and everything smooth and silent.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree - the main thing is how quickly the cool air comes through. I think it is slightly better than the Golf I had before the T-Cross. I find that the car does everything well! It is a great all-rounder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts