Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I ordered a new T Cross on the 22nd October and still can't get any further information on myvw all I get is order cannot be found error.

The dealer says they don't have any further information from VW.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered mine 22nd September. MYVW showed build week confirmed (Doesn't tell you what it is !) Dealer was able to tell me was Wk 42 2/11/20.
VW UK told me that vehicle would arrive in UK last week.
Today dealer says will be in UK this week. Ship docking in Sheerness from Emden tonight so can only assume its on it !
If so has routed Spain, Portugal and Germany but should be driving it pre christmas.

T Cross - R Line - 110ps - Manual - Limestone Grey - Rear Camera & Folding Mirrors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acvw said:
Ordered mine 22nd September. MYVW showed build week confirmed (Doesn't tell you what it is !) Dealer was able to tell me was Wk 42 2/11/20.
VW UK told me that vehicle would arrive in UK last week.
Today dealer says will be in UK this week. Ship docking in Sheerness from Emden tonight so can only assume its on it !
If so has routed Spain, Portugal and Germany but should be driving it pre christmas.

T Cross - R Line - 110ps - Manual - Limestone Grey - Rear Camera & Folding Mirrors.
Did you manage to get any details at all on my vw? Going by the dates mine should only be 4 weeks behind but Arnold Clark can't tell me anything.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi

Ordered mine on 12th October.

MyVW says "Order with factory" so next should be "Build Week Confirmed".

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geebee said:
Hi

Ordered mine on 12th October.

MyVW says "Order with factory" so next should be "Build Week Confirmed".
My 8 digit order number still says order cannot be found 😢

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine still says "Order With Factory" but dealer phoned me last week to say car is built and waiting to be shipped and would be 4 to six weeks!
Don't know what to think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still haven't heard a thing. Arnold Shark are adamant that they can't see anything about the order and they can't contact vw uk. I know there is a parts shortage around the world but this is ridiculous. As far as I can see the Navarra plant is still open albeit on a reduced number of hours.

That's 2 months since I placed the order surely there should be some sort of update by now.

Can I ask what web address people are using to see their order status vw are in the process of just having a global site and you can't add an order on it yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi

If you do a Google search for MyVW you get a result for the Voljswagen My VW site.

There are 2 options 1. Global Dashboard and 2. MyVW.

Select My VW and then you can login and see your order - providing you have registered to do so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Geebee said:
Hi

If you do a Google search for MyVW you get a result for the Voljswagen My VW site.

There are 2 options 1. Global Dashboard and 2. MyVW.

Select My VW and then you can login and see your order - providing you have registered to do so.
Thanks that's what I have been doing but still nothing. That's 9 weeks now!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi

MyVw website still says that the order is with the factory and waiting to be scheduled for production but had a call from the dealer to say the car has arrived and I'm picking it up Friday.

The MyVW website obviously not working.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally heard from the dealer today. Amazingly the car has now arrived in the UK. Shouldn't be long now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi
Picked my car up today after an order date of October 12th so registered as 2021 car.

Just need to try and get my head round CarNet, We connect and SatNav.

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Diehammer said:
Finally heard from the dealer today. Amazingly the car has now arrived in the UK. Shouldn't be long now.
Congratulations, despite the lack of confirmation the order did go through then.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tricky2 said:
Diehammer said:
Congratulations, despite the lack of confirmation the order did go through then.
Yeah finally went through but now they don't know how long it will take to get here due to brexit changes at the ports

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got a call yesterday to say the car has arrived at the dealers should be picking it up sometime next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.