Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove my new to me 2020 analogue instrument panel T-Cross for the first time in the dark. The instrument panel is light up like a Christmas tree, on my Golf I could dim the panel lights, can't remember how though. Looked in T-Cross user manual can't see how to do this, or if it is possible? Can anyone help please?

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
On the golf it was probably a wheel on the dash beside the light switch. It's gone all digital now, so as Halin9 says it's a programmable feature within car settings on the head unit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your replies, will go and have a tinker once I have woken up properly!😀

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All done, thank you 😀

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
Nice to hear feedback that the forum has helped. So many people you never get anything back. Thank you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
And if you want a short cut way of doing it, just slide down from the top of the Infotainment unit (where the icons for the mobile phone signal strength etc are) and you get a short cut view which lets you change instrument lighting, interior motion sensors on/off, mute the radio, change privacy settings etc quickly without having to navigate through a series of menus

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
That shortcut is only there on the MIB3 fitted from around mid 2020. Prior to that the long way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will check that out as mine is a July 20 registration, but that doesn't mean that was when it was made!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.