Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in UK and have a T Cross 2021 and iPhone 11. I don't have a home computer! I would like to play mp3 songs from an App which Carplay does not recognise as it is not a preloaded app on my phone. My car's usb in type C. I have tried Bluetooth but it only picks up music on Apple Music to which I cannot load my choir's songs . Can anyone help please ?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sorry murphymack, just to let you know you're not being ignored, but i think everyone is stumped on this. I can't think of any way without putting them on a USB stick. Is there someone you know who would load them onto the USB fir you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I understand correctly, your MP3 files are already on your iphone, you have an app installed to play them, but the app isn't available for selection in the Carplay screen .

1.Check that the Iphone app you use for playing MP3 files supports Apple Carplay. These details should appear with the App listing in the Apple App Store. VOX is example of an MP3 player that supports Carplay.
2. Customise your Carplay display settings so that your MP3 App appears on your screen: https://www.lifewire.com/customize-carplay-4159194

1 - 3 of 3 Posts