Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Infotainment system has suddenly started to repeatedly re-boot. On a longish drive this morning, it was re-booting every couple of minutes. Before I get on the phone to the dealer, has anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
DrewK said:
Mine crashes when using car play sometimes. Is on my list for the dealer to check.
Mine's sometimes has an issue with the parking sensors screen and CarPlay - a couple of times I have programmed a route in before setting off and all is OK with the position, map and voice directions, then reverse out of the parking space (which obviously activates the parking sensors display). Once parking sensor screen switches off after manoeuvring and reverts back to CarPlay Apple Maps, it is stuck on the map view before engaging reverse and sticks there with no change in location or any more voice directions. The only way I have found to get it back working is via a hard reboot by switching the ignition off and on (which obviously isn't always viable until a stop at lights etc)

As I say it's not a regular occurrence and think it is just an attribute of the head unit getting its knickers in a twist between the different constituent components.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.