Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from the dealers after collecting my car, only done 6 miles but very pleased so far..

More to follow...

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Really nice car. Still waiting for my delivery SEL DSG for wife. Noticed earlier post about VW not taking on any more orders hope I'm ok deposit paid about a month ago

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thats sharp &#x1f44d-1f3fc;

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice looking motor and good spec with the extras.

Notice you added mud flaps, which I always have on my cars, but notice very few cars have mud flaps fitted these days.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TR7_Driver said:
Nice looking motor and good spec with the extras.

Notice you added mud flaps, which I always have on my cars, but notice very few cars have mud flaps fitted these days.
Thanks, I love it, very nice..

Yes, I added mud flaps as I once had an Audi A3 where the front of the sills chipped quite badly from stones thrown up by the front wheels causing rust.

I fitted them on both the Golfs I had after that and never had a problem, so had them fitted to my T-Cross.
Only small but will do the job. Very subtle.

I will put some more photos up tomorrow.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks very smart in that colour.....👍.... I always have mud flaps fitted as well...as you say, protect the front sills and help reduce spray at the back.... Enjoy..

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's a thumbs up from me . The colour blends nicely with the body cladding it really suits that model and yes the mud flaps are subtle..look good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts