Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Glad to see that we have a forum to discuss our concerns (and not only).

I am waiting for my lil beast to arrive at the beginning of next month but day by day I feel more and more demotivated for the big time.

The reason?

I have added all the extra things than navigation. For some reason, I understood from the dealer that with the Radio composition media I will also have navigation, so I added the digital cluster and many other small things to make the experience better. But unfortunately, it doesn't have navigation....What he told me is that I will have Android Auto and CarPlay to navigate. Well, I am ok with that but unfortunately after 2-3 years, native navigation will drop the price of the car a bit when I will want to sell it (at least that's what many people tell me).

On the other hand, I noticed yesterday when I visited the dealer that the T-cross doesn't have the ceiling grab handles for some reason, which is weird. That's my bad of course for not noticing when i purchased the car. Isn't there a law for these handles? As a person who used to hang my shirts there, it will be a pain in the ass now :p. Any solution on this? :p

Take care!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi

I've got the nav bit only because it came with the SEL. I would not have paid extra for it as Google or waze via a pbo e is just as good in my opinion.

Lots of hanger options on Amazon for. Use in the headrests.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1.0 GT 115hp
Parking sensors front and back
App connect
Active info display
Radio composition media
Electric heated and foldable mirrors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts