Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you only select and program "Mirror Dip" if you have a T Cross with folding mirrors?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't have folding mirrors on my car, but my car manual shows me how to set it up, which I have done a number of times but still go. Someone told me that the folding mirrors software has a memory chip. Is that why I can not get my mirror to work? Or am I just doing something wrong, has anyone else go it to work?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes some of guys using OBDEleven are saying that they can switch it on, but if you don't have the memory chip it will not work. So it may be the folding mirrors comes with the memory chip, or do they need to add the chip to be able to dip the near side mirror automatically when they select reverse gear. Any one with folding mirrors got it to work?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, it's working here, dips when selecting reverse gear.

-eelis-

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, I should have when for the folding mirrors as well, but the price of the car was going up and up. The R- line should of had them as standard

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Australian T-Cross Style with R-Line. On reading this post, I consulted my manual and followed the instructions to activate Mirror Dip. It works just fine. However, my manual suggests it is key dependant and must be activated for each key seperately.

Aussie Makena Turquoise T-Cross Style with R-Line and all options.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just a tip on this mirror dip subject..

Mine was working then stopped and I had no idea why.

Then I found out for the mirror dip to work, that the switch has to be in the 'L' position on a UK spec car (Possibly different on LHD car).

I think I switched the mirrors to defrost heat and then forgot to put it back to 'L', hence the dip no longer worked..

Doh !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.