Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
As it would be out of sight at the top,,, id be tempted to dremel that to fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
greycross said:
TX19 said:
I ordered one of these Haven't got the car to try it yet.

YEE PIN Central Console Storage Box Compatible with Volkswagen VW T-Cross 2019 Glove Box Central Console with Non-Slip Mat https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WC16LVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XaTBDbZKKC64P
Does that fit all T-Cross models ?

Mine has got a couple of USB sockets so I don't think it will fit ?

Shame that as it looks useful..
I've looked at it and yes it would need modification to fit with the USBs. I wouldn't recommend unless willing to modify..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
TX19 said:
I've looked at it and yes it would need modification to fit with the USBs. I wouldn't recommend unless willing to modify..
I see you have ordered an R-Line, surely tht has the same USB's as my SEL ?

Are you planning to modify your cubby hole thing ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
greycross said:
TX19 said:
I've looked at it and yes it would need modification to fit with the USBs. I wouldn't recommend unless willing to modify..
I see you have ordered an R-Line, surely tht has the same USB's as my SEL ?

Are you planning to modify your cubby hole thing ?
I will have a look when I get the car..Luckily not much money to lose if I can't modify.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update with some photos of the wind deflectors

Window Hood Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle


Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Car Tire Plant


Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle


Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
I'm going to have mine machined and ceramic coated when I collect it.... local detailer not dealer. Might have some paint protection film added as well.

I'm to lazy to use wax! Will top up the coating with Purity X.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CPPGR said:
It was easy task to fit wind deflectors?
Yes, literally just push them in with a little bending about and put the windows back up

SimonF said:
I'm going to have mine machined and ceramic coated when I collect it.... local detailer not dealer. Might have some paint protection film added as well.

I'm to lazy to use wax! Will top up the coating with Purity X.
If I'd have gotten 95% correction I'd have used CarPro Ceramic but I didn't have the time, maybe next year before the summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
I've modified the Central Console Storage box with a hacksaw and a file to get it to fit and wedged with foam rubber..It's good enough.Rather small but extra shelf useful. Also got the the armrest box tray .
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
TX19 said:
I've modified the Central Console Storage box with a hacksaw and a file to get it to fit and wedged with foam rubber..It's good enough.Rather small but extra shelf useful. Also got the the armrest box tray .
Where did you get these magical items? Thinking i could do the same 😎&#x1f44d-1f3fc; Ah found them 😂
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Halin9 said:
Thanks for the photos..... So, the central storage tray isn't really designed to shape for the T-cross..?...that sounds like it is mis-sold..!
Both items are on Amazon.. The shelf unit is for T Cross without usb sockets so not suitable for U.K. cars unless your willing to modify it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Quite happy to modify, your looks much better for storage. My phones lost in there lol. No problem modifying. I cut n shut all day long with a dremel lol. Order when back in stock . Good find &#x1f44d-1f3fc;
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Centre consol back in stock so just ordered &#x1f44d-1f3fc; Just a phone in there is a waste of space...Not sure ill order the armrest cubby as im using fine as is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Got mine in today &#x1f44d-1f3fc;
Ordered the small centre cubby last night. Think my bill was 2.90
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top