1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collection day
Actually a stunning colour irl, better that i thought it may be , :D

Attachments

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Looks really good, lovely shine!! Any gear shift paddles? Can't wait for mine to arrive 馃

Registered
Hmmm get that fabulous free grey. I am so pleased with that colour.
VW are building mine next week. Let's hope they still have some of that paint left in the tin.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Digitalracer said:
Looks really good, lovely shine!! Any gear shift paddles? Can't wait for mine to arrive 馃
Thanks, going to get some wax on it weather permitting weekend. Yes the paddles are present. Pics in other thread

Hobbit said:
Hmmm get that fabulous free grey. I am so pleased with that colour.
VW are building mine next week. Let's hope they still have some of that paint left in the tin.
Yep had a lot of colour cars but never grey, free ftw. You wont be dissapointed :cool:

Registered
Very nice enjoy is your space saver a 16inch steel wheel just out of interest.
205/60/16 and is it with the wheel uppermost or face down with the tools inside it
only factory supplied ones seem to be put in that way.

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Lucky you got paddles, am hoping for the same. Happy motoring馃槑馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Topcat said:
Very nice enjoy is your space saver a 16inch steel wheel just out of interest.
205/60/16 and is it with the wheel uppermost or face down with the tools inside it
only factory supplied ones seem to be put in that way.
Its a 205/55/16 face down with tools inside .
I ordered at the time but for some reason paid today, said it made the paperwork easier. 拢115

Attachments

Registered
Thank you for the picture you did well to order it from the factory my Ex Demo R line had the wonderful Glue Kit i changed it to exactly what you have at a price of 拢234.00 interestingly the exact same wheel and tyre size supplied by VW with all the tools, but after a struggle to get the dealer to admit it was available!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Topcat said:
Thank you for the picture you did well to order it from the factory my Ex Demo R line had the wonderful Glue Kit i changed it to exactly what you have at a price of 拢234.00 interestingly the exact same wheel and tyre size supplied by VW with all the tools, but after a struggle to get the dealer to admit it was available!
Well you did the right thing, my mates a tyre fitter and says once the glue/foam has coated the tyre they cant get a seal with their soap to to reuse it.

Registered
Good choice on colour that blends with the plastic trim and black mirrors Useful options.. Looks nice.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TX19 said:
Good choice on colour that blends with the plastic trim and black mirrors Useful options.. Looks nice.
&#x1f44d-1f3fc; It does,,, greys not everyones colour but ive never had a grey car so i love it... spent the money on extras :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts