Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking on this site for a few months trying to get a picture of what the general thoughts were on the T Cross. They haven't been available here until this week. It's been interesting seeing everybody's list of options they want, or have gotten unexpectedly in the car. But, importantly for me was how much everybody liked the car. Well, we took one for about a 40 km test drive today and we are now the owners of a snow white Style model. As far as I can tell it's about the equivalent of your SEL. We only have 2 models here. Life & Style, and they only have DSG. Can't pick it up for about a week because I am getting custom rego plates made. I am sure the next week will go very slowly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome southOzi my wife has the SEL in black and loves it, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
As you can see I have the SEL DSG, got it last October and very, very happy with it. Welcome to the club, and to this useful, helpful site 👍

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks, not sure that I can be much help at this stage because of lack of knowledge of the T C here, and all the gizmo's in the car are mind blowing to me at this stage. I am only used to a mk 5 golf diesel without many electronics. 200K kms and no problems with the golf, so time to bail out and get another VW. No plans to do big a mileage with this one though. There won't be any diesels here.
At the moment we are discouraged from going out, so I will just be able to look at the car in the garage for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.