Hi Halin9

Yes picked my T cross up last week
RLine,white with Tech pack,wireless charging,
Black design pack+ 18inch wheels
:D

·
Registered
394 Posts
That sounds nice... I have the black pack with 18 inch wheels on my SEL.....look so much better imo...put a photo in the Gallery section..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
I'm awaiting my new T Cross. I've driven VWs for over 30 years and have an 18 year old Beetle. It's never failed a MOT yet and has never let me down. I'm keeping it as it's like a family pet!
A couple of years ago I made a mistake of buying a Peugeot 308, despite having every electronic gadget on earth, it's not a VW, so trading it in.
I can't wait to get my T Cross.

·
Registered
313 Posts
CrossyT said:
Hi,
I'm awaiting my new T Cross. I've driven VWs for over 30 years and have an 18 year old Beetle. It's never failed a MOT yet and has never let me down. I'm keeping it as it's like a family pet!
A couple of years ago I made a mistake of buying a Peugeot 308, despite having every electronic gadget on earth, it's not a VW, so trading it in.
I can't wait to get my T Cross.
Welcome CrossyT , i had a few vw's too including lhd g60. There is something about vw isnt there. A few of us have our cars and a few waiting like me. Your in the right place, as more people join and get their cars the knowledge base here will grow. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi again,
Just getting to know how the forum works.
I've ordered a SEL in silver, difficult to choose the colour, extras: winter pack, spare wheel, reversing camera.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Great choices, where are you on the ordering process? Any dates

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, stage 3 build week confirmed is when you speak to your dealer and they will have access to the build week with the factory and will be able to give an idea on delivery.
We've said before its a pity the information isnt on the app

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm build week 34 19th August. They ordered the wrong colour, so a false start. Annoyingly the dealer has just told me it came in and he's sold it. Meanwhile I wait!
Still I want the new reg. plate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts