Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased from stock a new SEL 1.0 TSI 115 DSG in Pure White, to be registered September 1st.

Present car is Mini JCW Coupe (212bhp), so a bit of a power drop but according to the wife I'm getting old now and should start act my age! Also, my first ever automatic as the knees aren't what they were. :(

I have been reading the Forum for a while now and have learnt so much so hope to be an active member.

Regards to all.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I traded in Volvo S40 Sport D5 engine 2.4turbo. Very happy with T Cross performance in Sport mode.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll love it, its brilliant little car and it does have a more then decent enough kick in sports mode.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to hear there will be another T Cross identical to mine on the road from 1st Sept, I have owned ours since May, 2019 and. Apart from it blowing a fuse each time I try to set the tyre pressures it has run fault free and a delight to drive.

Best of luck with your vehicle..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.