Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just a short welcome message from myself after having picked up my new T-Cross on Monday. It was certainly the most unusual new car purchase I've had - no test drive, not even sat in the car before I collected it due to lockdown. However so far so good, even though I am finding the Infotainment system a bit like working out a new version of Windows. I'll come back with any questions once I've spent some time messing - my biggest query so far is what WeConnect is, whether I have it, and what it does (and if I need it). I've also not sussed the primary user thing but that doesn't seem to stop me doing anything on it for now.

Anyway, onto the car. I wanted a T-Cross United, ideally a 110 but a 95 would have done. When I first spoke to the dealer he said it was a new model and should be plenty around - he had a 95 in Urano Grey on the forecourt which I looked at which he said had been ordered by someone. A few hours later he called to say the only Uniteds he could source were factory builds and it would be mid to late March till they were in the country. He then said the lady who had ordered the one on the forecourt had been cancelled which sounded a bit iffy, but I called a couple of other dealers in other areas who also said there were none in stock in the UK (which still seems very weird). I did think about going for an SE but the spec uplift of the United seemed worth the small price increase, and so far the performance of the 95 is much better than the 90HP Corsa which I used to have.

I've found the forum useful in answering some of my pre-purchase queries so hopefully if I have any queries then you good people will be able to help

Take care

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your car. Very happy with mine one year on from purchase, no regrets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.