Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Looks good 👍
Out of interest, that looks like SEL spec. Did it come with those wheels as standard? I had to pay extra to get them on mine(nearly a year ago 😱 how quickly time flies 😃).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey digital ,yes it is sel spec but i preferred the claytons rather than the standard 17 inch wheels with the sel .
they cost about 150 but i think they look better in my opinion...never understood why these are standard on the se model and not available as a no cost choice for the SEL ? thats vw for you i guess !

·
Registered
380 Posts
kevin53 said:
hey digital ,yes it is sel spec but i preferred the claytons rather than the standard 17 inch wheels with the sel .
they cost about 150 but i think they look better in my opinion...never understood why these are standard on the se model and not available as a no cost choice for the SEL ? thats vw for you i guess !
Yes, as you can see I preferred them too, and like you noticed they were included with the SE, think at the time I paid £130. Also thinking it would be a better ride rather than on larger wheels. Am sure you will be happy with yours, I definitely have no regrets.

·
Registered
380 Posts
😂 😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.