Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello. Having researched and watched every video on the T-Cross I could find, I bought a T-Cross without test drive during lockdown. Replacing the car has been a long decision, evaluating mostly the Renault Captur and Seat Arona where the T-Cross won. I picked it up from our dealer yesterday thanks to click and collect and am thrilled with it already! :D

Lovely colour and nice smooth drive. So many buttons to learn! https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqugh1sf8ybkdp9/TCross.jpeg?dl=0

This forum has been a great resource to see what other people make of the car.

Best wishes!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome onboard ! I did exactly the same as you and bought it without a test drive (or even having been inside one) during the lockdown in November.

Enjoy the car - love mine as well

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yes, very happy with mine too👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same her also. Just bought a SEL unseen until collected. Really like it so far. Just finding the handbook as difficult to use as most handbooks. I like the Infotainment system. Just have a problem with the interior light switch positions. Will have to leave the lights off until the garages are open fully. Got a good deal via Carwow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Peter13 said:
Same her also. Just bought a SEL unseen until collected. Really like it so far. Just finding the handbook as difficult to use as most handbooks. I like the Infotainment system. Just have a problem with the interior light switch positions. Will have to leave the lights off until the garages are open fully. Got a good deal via Carwow.
Hello, Have you managed to set the interior light switches so that they come on when you open the door and go off when you close it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.