Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere.
I am looking at getting a new T-Cross and have a couple of questions:

1) Does the T-Cross have a light bar at the rear? Some websites seem to say it does however I can't find any photos of it!?
2) Is there a big difference between the United and SEL additions, trying to choose between the two.

Thanks so much

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
1 sorry no light bar. I thought it was, i was sure i'd seen it in a picture, but it's just a reflective strip across the back.

Can't help with united spec. You can download the brochure which lists all the components for each spec.

·
Registered
127 Posts
adamball91 said:
Hi all,
Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere.
I am looking at getting a new T-Cross and have a couple of questions:

1) Does the T-Cross have a light bar at the rear? Some websites seem to say it does however I can't find any photos of it!?
2) Is there a big difference between the United and SEL additions, trying to choose between the two.

Thanks so much
I bought a United in December. I was toying between that and an SE. The price differential between the United and SEL was so high with no uptick in spec that had any benefit from my needs - climate control would have been nice but not worth £2500 price difference. Apple or Google Maps Thru CarPlay is as good as any sat nav system and gives you everything you need. I think the only other main difference is LED headlights.

Personally I'd go for the United and use the £2500 you'll save for a nice holiday - when we're able to !!

Happy to answer any specific questions about the United if you want to message me direct

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.