Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi excited newbie, placed an order for SE115 manual in white for delivery in March. Now for the long wait.

Registered
Hi and welcome. Good choices and the wait is broken up with xmas so not to bad.
Lots of good people here and if you got a question someone will be able to help &#x1f44d-1f3fc;馃槑

Registered
Hi Newbie
Interested to know if your dealer is willing to store your t-cross if it arrives early before new March registration or has to register immediately?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When i decided the t cross was going to be my next car i phoned 3 different dealers and asked the question when do i need to come in to order the t cross to ensure a delivery for March, all of them said October. When i placed the order i asked the question about if it came in early and they said they would store it for me.

Registered
Hi Newbie
Thanks for feedback on your t cross order for next March. It seems most reviews on the forum are possitive. I'm sure you will look forward to delivery in March. I have been waiting 19 weeks and hope to enjoy having it soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Geo
19 weeks and still waiting do you have a delivery date yet,what spec have you gone for. I currently have a polo and finding it a bit low now for getting in and out so the raised seating position of the t cross should suit me better.

Registered
Hi Newbie
Still in transit.
Spec: 115 SEL DSG Reflex Silver
18" Funchal Dark Wheels
Digital Dash
Winter Pack
Folding Mirrors
Ordered: 6th June Dealer said possibly mid Sept; delivery but I don't expect it will be until mid Nov; Just as well my existing car is ok or I would not have been to happy about delay. Still looking forward to it, as reviews are good.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Geo
Nice spec will be worth the wait. I have watched all the reviews on YouTube and most of them are very positive, the only downside that most of them mention is the quality of the interior materials. I didn't really notice this on my test drive and the car drove very nice.

Registered
Pete Cross said:
Hi Geo
Nice spec will be worth the wait. I have watched all the reviews on YouTube and most of them are very positive, the only downside that most of them mention is the quality of the interior materials. I didn't really notice this on my test drive and the car drove very nice.
You're right When you drive it you don't really notice the plastics. The only thing I've found is the sun can reflect off the top of the dash that didn't happen on the soft touch dash of my previous car and now the weather is colder there is a bit of a creak from the top of the dash somewhere. Otherwise it does look designed and feels as though it will stand the rest of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts