Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am due to pick up my T-Cross 1.0 TSI 110 R Line tomorrow trading it in for my Nissan Qashqai N-Connecta. I feel like I am going to miss the 360 cameras but unfortunately VW don't do cameras only a picture of the car. I've also noticed that i've not yet seen another T-Cross on the road yet, are they quite rare? So excited, my first brand new car I've ever owned (well financed) : :lol:

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
377 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy.
Lovely car, not seeing many at all in Norwich.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome!
Seeing a few more around our area in Western Australia here, out in the colonies but they are still a rare event. I've found the 360 degree parking assist sensors around the car to be pretty accurate and responsive, a 360 picture is nice, but the sensors are perfectly good for getting into and out of tight spots.

An in what now seems to be standard advice to newcomers, don't forget that there is a drawer under the right hand seat (this surprised quite a few people when it was bought up here).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can you tell it has a small engine, I have just bought a 1 litre and I'm worried it won't be powerful enough?
I know that's from a different post in the forum, but is seemed more appropriate to answer your question here in your thread.

If you haven't already seen it, there is a post here which answers your question, https://www.tcrossforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=771

In short, the 1 litre is more then zippy enough. for this car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Same here in Malta not that many T-Cross around. People are just going for Polo which is way cheaper and Seat Arona's They are everywhere. At my work car park there are multiple aronas and polos daily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.