Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I am looking to get either a T-Roc or T-Cross, still weighing up my options.
For my car insurance, I don't drive a lot of miles (~3000 per year) so I use By Miles insurance. They bill you each month by how many miles you drive, and they work this out by having a plug-in device into the car's on board diagnostic (OBD-II) port.
I've been comparing quotes for the T-Roc on the By Miles website to get a rough idea of how much it will be by putting in registration numbers from the ads I'm looking at.
However, when I put in T-Cross registrations (and I have tried different ones), By Miles says that it doesn't look like the T-Cross has an OBD-II to put the device. This seems strange to me, but I was hoping someone who actually has a T-Cross would be able to tell me if it does or doesn't?
Thank you! :)

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Definitely it has an OBD port, I've used it many times. Under the dash ahead or your right knee.

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Yup, that's the one. The picture orientation may be confusing, the edge on the left is along the edge of the dash by your knee, you're sitting on the left of this picture looking towards the right.

Just put your hand on your right knee, extend it forward past the edge if the dash and you'll feel it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.